Monday, June 6, 2011

The Out of Sync Child Has Fun!

Do you ever wonder what on earth you are going to do ALL day long with your kids this summer? It is SO easy to turn the TV on and get an hour of peace, but its also easy to let the hour turn into a whole day. I know I am guilty of doing that! The Out of Sync Child Has Fun is the companion book to The Out of Sync Child. It is written by Carol Stock Kranowitz, M.A. It's a great book for anyone but especially for those mom's who struggle with sensory issues with their kids. I have decided to pick one or two activities every week this summer to try out and share with you how it is working. Feel free to try out the activities and tell me what you think of them and what the results are! I am going to be targeting specific behavior in my youngest daughter in areas I feel she needs more sensory input, but this is for ANY child not just one who has sensory needs. Follow me a long this summer and see what kind of fun we can have! My next post will have our first activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment