Friday, August 5, 2011

TGIF!

The weekend is here! Yay! I am excited and a little bummed, there is SO much going on this weekend it doesnt really feel like a weekend! Today I went garage sale shopping. I got a TV stand that holds all the girls videos and still has an empty shelf. I got a bookcase that is painted yellow and already matches the girls room, it was just right for putting Emma's electronic toys in her reach and out of Grace's. The playroom is finally completely organized! In our house the rule is (in theory!) that you take out one toy and before you play with another you put the first toy back. As long as I stay on top of the girls they do pretty good with this. What ways do you have to keep your kids putting away their toys? This way works for us, but only as long as i am staying on top of them. If I get distracted trying to keep the rest of the house clean then I will get everything else clean only to find their room is a mess again! LOL I heard a quote once, A mother trying to clean a house with kids in it, is like shoveling when its snowing. I think this is true! Do you have any tips or tricks that you use to keep your house clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment